DeeTA 2016 Spring Collection.
Made in Japan
- 14 ounce made in Japan Red and black selvage denim used.
- Strong and good feeling of a special sewing machine and cool impression.
- The more it is worn the more the denim adapts to the body.
- The front has double knife details. A design like 2 knife facing each other, and tight construction with front pockets where it is possible to put your hands.
- The back was made with the image of 2 phenix facing each other. Good design with hidden rivets and double over stitch together.
- The top buttons are donuts shaped, and the rivets are punching ones with flat black colour. And the crotch ones are dyads rivets.
- The vintage effect emits a manly impression. Relief effect from the raw denim.
- Production made in Japan, the techniques of production leave some paste before being washed, so the denim does not get damaged and gets relief. Strong and stretchy.
- Does not shrink when washed. But since it is a rigid denim type, the colours are easier to fall than others and to mix with other clothes.
- "DOUGLAS" / LOOSE SKINNY from the waist to the hips, loose feeling, silhouette looking even looser with the low rise.
- This is a basic silhouette type of this brand, it looks good and thin, and cool silhouette. Rough feeling from the space around the waist and lower.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.
Outerwear and Shirts
Pants and Trousers
Shoes, Boots, and Sandals
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUING OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.